Puppy leather pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/0qn7nN5r_Gw
- This is a 12 page digital PDF pattern to be downloaded, printed and used to recreate a stuffed leather puppy toy as seen in the pictures.
- The puppy measures 300 mm ( 11.81 inches ) in height.
- You'll need roughly .7 sq ft ( .06 sq m ) of leather per printed page but this is a rough estimate.
- Thin soft leather would be perfect for this project so we used .8-1 mm ( 2-3 oz ) goatskin as it is easier turn inside out once the stitching is all done.
- You will also need 2 rivets or colored snaps like the ones we used for the eyes.
- A 650 grams polyester pillow was used for the stuffing but you may use anything you have at hand. An older pillow laying around the house would also do the job and it would also be repurposed instead of thrown away.
- We used a combination of stitching techniques ( cross stitching for some parts and saddle stitching for the most part ) so please watch our other videos in case you are not familiar with them.
💡 We strongly encourage you to write the number of every piece on its back side before beginning work.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
May 24, 2021
Tutorial video was a little lacking on the smaller parts
May 10, 2021
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.