Leather animal pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/xJwG_9mNyoI
- This is a digital pattern in the form of an 11 pages PDF file that can be used for making a leather stuffed toy as seen in the pictures.
- If your kids are into video games then this will make a perfect gift. Or perhaps for the kid in you that craves for the good old days.
- It heights at approximately 300 mm ( 11.81 inches ).
- Thin soft leather would be perfect for this project but don't go over 1.2 mm thick ( 2-3 oz )
- You will also need 2 rivets for putting a spark in the eyes but you can also skip adding them.
- A 650 grams polyester pillow was used for the stuffing but you may use anything you have at hand.
- Several places are sewn using the cross stitching method so make sure you can reproduce that or hit our other tutorials from our Youtube page. Other than that the project is fairly simple to saddle stitch on the flesh side of each part ( the stitching will not show )
💡 We strongly encourage you to write the number of every piece on its back side before beginning work.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Jun 5, 2021
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.