Leather patrol cap pattern PDF - The Ridgeway cap - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
Watch the video tutorial here https://youtu.be/KowUxJQEluc
- This is a digital PDF pattern that will enable you to craft a leather Ridgeway patrol cap.
- This cap is the model that replaced the M1951 cap which was worn in the Korean War, where it became known as the "patrol cap" by the US Army Rangers there.
- The hat also became famous outside America after being worn by Fidel Castro.
- We used 5-6 oz ( ~ 2 mm ) leather for this project but you may use whatever type of leather you prefer for the exterior. In the place of the sweatband you will also need some thinner leather that can bend really easily.
- You will also need four eyelets of your own choosing in size.
- All sizes included.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Jul 30, 2021
Jul 5, 2021
nice design, will get used a lot
Jun 15, 2021
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.