This is a digital PDF pattern consisting of a 9 page blueprint meant to guide you through creating a leather Macbook ( 13" ) briefcase as seen in the photos.
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/3I2Oh7i4jeQ
- The Mac is a tight fit in this bag so you may also look at it as to a sleeve. It has two pockets which can hold the charger and cable, a mouse and several dongles.
- The fastening is achieved by using the three straps and no more. This is a very secure method which also prevents the flap from flapping around.
- If you wish to put a strap on it and carry it on the shoulder then you will need two 20 mm D-rings, a buckle and two carabiners.
- We used 5-6 oz veg tan ( ~ 2 mm thick ) but you can use any other weight as long as the leather has some stiffness to it.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Nov 22, 2023
Pattern was perfect easy to understand
Sep 22, 2023
Lovely pattern looking forward to it
May 17, 2023
May 12, 2023
Dit is een zeer goed patroon
Mar 15, 2023
encore un beau patron de sac a faire ....