This is a digital PDF pattern meant to guide you through hand crafting an awesome leather hiking backpack as shown in the pictures.
Video tutorial https://youtu.be/2pB-8Ko_oMQ
- Going hiking? This backpack fits everything you own so you won't miss anything while on a trip.
- We used about 2 square meters of 3-4 oz ( ~ 1.5 mm ) crazy horse / oil tanned leather for the entire project.
- The measurements are about 445 mm ( ~17.5 inches ) in height, 380 ( ~ 15 inches ) in width and about 210 mm in depth ( ~ 8.3 inches ) without the pockets.
- You will also need seven 30 mm buckles for fastening the straps, two 30 mm D-rings and 30 rivets. You can alternatively subtract 7 rivets and replace them with snaps which will be set where the straps are to achieve an alternative way of fastening / unfastening the backpack interior and its pockets. This is also the way we did it.
Not much else to say here so be sure to watch the video and to have fun while making this goliath!
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Mar 24, 2023
Mar 3, 2023
Feb 8, 2023
si el artículo cumplió con mis expectativas
Jan 28, 2023
Great pattern, it will get a lot of use. Thank you!
Jan 10, 2023
Super nachzuvollziehende Vorlage, logisch erklärt, leicht nachzuvollziehen. So macht arbeiten mit Leder Spaß! Perfekt wie immer.