This is a digital PDF pattern meant to guide you through hand crafting an awesome leather hiking backpack as shown in the pictures.
Video tutorial https://youtu.be/2pB-8Ko_oMQ
- Going hiking? This backpack fits everything you own so you won't miss anything while on a trip.
- We used about 2 square meters of 3-4 oz ( ~ 1.5 mm ) crazy horse / oil tanned leather for the entire project.
- The measurements are about 445 mm ( ~17.5 inches ) in height, 380 ( ~ 15 inches ) in width and about 210 mm in depth ( ~ 8.3 inches ) without the pockets.
- You will also need seven 30 mm buckles for fastening the straps, two 30 mm D-rings and 30 rivets. You can alternatively subtract 7 rivets and replace them with snaps which will be set where the straps are to achieve an alternative way of fastening / unfastening the backpack interior and its pockets. This is also the way we did it.
Not much else to say here so be sure to watch the video and to have fun while making this goliath!
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Sep 23, 2023
Quick email of pattern. Pattern appears to be of high quality.
Sep 8, 2023
Really fast delivery of pdf
Aug 30, 2023
My husband made this as a gift for our daughter, it is hearty and turned out beautifully!! The description video is a little light in information. I wish they would point stuff out more obviously (like the straps to be sewn backwards with the seem up) to save from having to redo many parts but it turned out perfectly!
Aug 22, 2023
el artículo cumplió con mis expectativas
Aug 20, 2023