Hip bag leather pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
$5.31 $8.85Ask a question
Hello and welcome to our shop!
- A very short video of making it can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2GGRtBQNWk
- This leather working pattern is a digital product of my own design in the form of a 4 pages PDF template meant to guide you through the process of creating the displayed product.
- Working by following this pattern will result in a hip bag with the dimensions of 185 x 170 x 60 mm ( 7.3 x 6.7 x 2.4 inches ).
- The resulting leather waist bag is meant to be an EDC holder for every day use. You may fit a very large phone inside, a wallet and perhaps some other things too.
- You will also need a 30 mm belt buckle for this bag but you may use a larger one if it would be the more accessible. The fastening strap can be set with a rivet or a snap. We used a snap in the picture for an alternative way of opening the bag.
- We used 1-1.5 mm ( 4 - 5 oz ) crazy horse leather and two types of thread with different colors.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.