Arlekina bag leather pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to Leatherhub!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/d7hQA4Vcu-w
- This is a 12 page digital PDF pattern meant to guide you through creating an awesome arlequin bag.
- We used about .72 square meter ( ~ 8.4 sq feet ) of 2-3 oz ( ~ 1 mm ) leather for the entire project.
- The measurements are about 300 mm ( ~12 inches ) in width and height and about 120 ( ~5 inches ) in thickness.
- You will need two 20 mm D-rings, a fastening snap ( we used a magnetic one ) and 32 rivets for the bag only. For the strap will you need about 10 more rivets and a 20 mm buckle ( the pattern is included ).
- There's also a pocket inside for phones so you may not throw your keys right at your screen regardless of how much in a hurry you may be.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Aug 23, 2021
very challenging to assemble. I love it.
Aug 9, 2021
Great seller fast shipping! A+++
Aug 7, 2021
Excellent creative bag design! Excited to make it.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.