Hello and welcome to our shop!
- A very short video of making it can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2C-hJjtnbs
- This leather working pattern is a digital product of my own design in the form of a 8 pages PDF template meant to guide you through the process of creating the displayed product.
- Working by following this pattern will result in a hip bag with the dimensions of 220 x 170 x 80 mm ( 8.6 x 6.7 x 3.1inches ).
- You will also need two 30 mm belt buckles for this bag, two 30 mm D-rings and 14 rivets.
- We used about 1 mm thick ( 2-3 oz ) leather for this project.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
May 16, 2022
Pattern looks ok and easy to put to gether ,can't say much not put mine together yet
Apr 5, 2022
I've made this pattern twice and it has come out great both times. I don't love buckles, but I had success removing the middle strap altogether and using a concho button instead, or adding a middle strap with a thin strap-keeper closure. Great pattern - just be sure to very carefully count the stitching holes!
Jan 4, 2022
Lovely pattern! Worked out well and looks great in the Kodiak Leather I used.
Jan 3, 2022
Fantastic pattern! Looking forward to making it!