Hello and welcome to our shop!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/Lkj0Qsled-w
- This is a digital PDF pattern meant to guide you in crafting a leather space knight helmet as shown in the pictures.
- We used about .6 sq m or 7 sq feet of 6 oz ( 2 mm ) vegetable tanned leather for most of the project but you will also need some stiff 2-3 oz ( ~ 1 mm ) thick leather for six small parts.
- For making the visor you will have two options available:
1. The first and the recommended one is using a large clear visor ( like the ones used by restaurant personnel during the pandemic ) or some clear table foil of about 1 mm in thickness and a stoplight tinting spray which can be found at Walmart or at some auto parts shops.
2. The second one requires the same clear foil or visor and some window tint foil that can again be found in most local shops.
* The techniques and some links of where the products can be purchased will be found in the description of the video tutorial linked above.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Nov 30, 2023
love there designs aways top quality can't wait too buy more
Nov 25, 2023
Great pattern can't wait to try it.
Nov 20, 2023
Looks great and the pattern worked great
Nov 10, 2023
Love it, easy to make.