Hello and welcome to our shop!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/RHVtCV8qL5E
- This is a digital pattern meant to aid you in creating a leather Pagan cult, animal skull like leather mask as shown in the pictures.
- The pattern comes in all sizes and you need to measure your head circumference ( from your forehead to the back of your head ) when picking the right size. The head ball stud that is used on the straps also provides some adjustment range so you will definitely achieve a reasonable fit.
- We used 6 oz ( ~ 2 mm ) vegetable tanned leather for the entire project along with three rivets and one head ball stud for attaching the straps to the mask and fastening it.
- Fiebing's dye, Acrylic Resolene and some Antique finish would come in handy if you wish to go for the same effect we added to the leather.
- Some basic skills of working with vegetable tanned leather should be of help. The leather will need to be cased, carved and modeled a bit in order to achieve a more realistic look. Please watch the video to get an idea and make sure you have a swivel knife handy and a beveler ( stamping tool ).
- Some of the relief we added to the mask was made using some small pebbles which you can pick up from outside. Their use is shown at some point in the video.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Dec 2, 2021
OTTIMO PATTERN IL RISULTATO FINALE E' STUPENDO...GRAZIE
Nov 20, 2021
Nov 19, 2021
Hermoso y no tan complicado de hacer. me encanto
Nov 8, 2021
I have just purchased this pattern, however this not my first from this awesome seller. I expect this will surpass my expectations, as all the others have. Using these patterns gives brilliant results.