Hello and welcome to Leatherhub!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/ydcAfduHwiI
- This is a digital PDF pattern that can be used for crafting the Galina owl leather bag.
- We used about .71 square meter ( ~ 7.7 sq feet ) of 5-6 oz ( ~ 2 mm ) vegetable tanned leather for the entire project.
- The measurements are about 280 mm ( ~ 11 inches ) in length , 260 mm ( ~ 10 inches ) in height and 120 mm ( ~ 5 inches ) in thickness
- You will need two 30 mm D-rings, a magnetic snap clasp, 8 rivets and a 30 mm buckle.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
May 8, 2022
Apr 2, 2022
An accurate, well conceived pattern. The YouTube video provides all the construction information necessary. A fun challenge especially for those looking to hone their sewing skills. The final product is a well formed bag that was well received by its new owner. I highly recommend this supplier!
Mar 3, 2022
Feb 20, 2022
So cute, how did i miss the release of this pattern!!! Already printed, ready to decide on leather and colours
Feb 6, 2022
Fun pattern! I am enjoying making this item.