This digital leather pattern is made out of a 10 pages PDF template meant to guide you through creating a hand crafted leather corset and hip bag set as shown in the pictures.
Video tutorial https://youtu.be/2dcerIKuIs8
- The corset can be be built for sizes between 60 and 84 cm in waist ( 23.6 and 33 inches ). You can actually be up to 94 cm ( 37 inch ) in waist girth and still be able to use it by loosening the lacing for about 5 cm on each side.
- The bag measures about 26 cm in height ( ~ 10 inches ), 20 cm in width ( ~ 8 inches ) and 8 cm in thickness ( ~ 3 inches ) and has an inner pocket.
- You will require five 20 mm buckles, 83 rivets, 16 eyelets ( optional ) and about a meter ( 3 ft ) of lace.
- The estimated required amount of leather should be the amount of pages times 0.7 square feet or multiplied by 0.06 for square meters.
- You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Aug 9, 2022
Stunning pattern with super clear instructions that help you through every step! I used the pattern as a base to make a buckram lined fabric corselet with a leather effect in terms of finishing and I couldn’t be more pleased. Cannot recommend this pattern enough!
Jul 29, 2022
Quick answers, awesome patterns, nice!
Jul 22, 2022
Jul 21, 2022
Jul 19, 2022