This digital leather pattern is made out of a 10 pages PDF template meant to guide you through creating a hand crafted leather corset and hip bag set as shown in the pictures.
Video tutorial https://youtu.be/2dcerIKuIs8
- The corset can be be built for sizes between 60 and 84 cm in waist ( 23.6 and 33 inches ). You can actually be up to 94 cm ( 37 inch ) in waist girth and still be able to use it by loosening the lacing for about 5 cm on each side.
- The bag measures about 26 cm in height ( ~ 10 inches ), 20 cm in width ( ~ 8 inches ) and 8 cm in thickness ( ~ 3 inches ) and has an inner pocket.
- You will require five 20 mm buckles, 83 rivets, 16 eyelets ( optional ) and about a meter ( 3 ft ) of lace.
- The estimated required amount of leather should be the amount of pages times 0.7 square feet or multiplied by 0.06 for square meters.
- You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Dec 4, 2022
Nov 28, 2022
schöne Tasche mit Mieder, gute Vorlage
Nov 15, 2022
Nov 2, 2022
The tutorial wasn't very clear and the pattern was harder to follow than others that ive bought, l had to figure it out almost on my own as the video wasn't much help. The pattern also unnecessarily cut pieces in half that would have easily fit on one page, one side didn't cut the pieces but ther other corresponding side was made to print on one page. The waist can't be made very big. I'm 175 lb 5'9 size medium and the second largest size was what l needed. Anyone bigger than me will have a hard time with this. Never even finished the build
Nov 1, 2022
Meine Frau liebt das Teil. Wieder ein tolles Schnittmuster