Hello and welcome to our shop!
VIdeo tutorial: https://youtu.be/B_33ldWR2mQ
- This is a digital PDF pattern meant to guide you through creating an adorable leather backpack that looks like it's dripping with chocolate.
- It is very well suited for children and adults, sized at about 250 mm ( ~ 10 inches ) in height and about 200 mm ( 8 inches ) in width.
- We used 5-6 oz ( ~ 2 mm ) vegetable tanned leather for the whole project but you may naturally use any other type as long as the leather has a reasonable thickness.
- You will need two 20 mm buckles for fastening the straps, four 2 mm D-rings, 14 rivets and 12 eyelets ( optional ). You will also need a lace or string about 1 meter long ( ~ 3 feet ).
- We dyed the sugarcane part that fastens the backpack so you may do with some dye as well. We used Fiebing's Red dye which we heartily recommend.
Please read on!
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Mar 8, 2022
It's very accurate. I like it very much. I bought a lot and look forward to new patterns. Thank you for your support
Mar 6, 2022
another excellent pattern, had a bit of interest as the items is something very different