Hello and welcome to Leatherhub!
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/TdgxqEhT1Ig
- You are about to purchase a digital PDF pattern meant to be downloaded, printed and used to recreate a bomb shaped toiletry bag as seen in the pictures.
- You will need 5-6 oz ( ~ 2 mm ) thick leather and a zipper at least 200 mm long.
- The model measures about 315 x 120 ( 12.5 x 4.8 inches ) and can fit quite a few toiletry items.
- For securing the zipper before sewing, some contact cement will make things easier but it's not a prerequisite.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
May 14, 2022
fun build probably should have some type of handle to carry it. Maybe a detachable one that doesn't spoil the looks? If you haven"t done zippers before this is a pretty easy one to start with
Apr 15, 2022
Mar 30, 2022
Let me tell ya EXACTLY what I think of LeatherHubPatterns... They are shwanky, sicknasty, skippity pappin', skookum slappin', smoove, snizzo solid, spiffy, straight stupid fresh, styling, sugar honey superfly! (plus, they make great stuff and pack it snug-n-safe)
Mar 28, 2022