Hello and welcome to our shop!
- The video tutorial can be found here https://youtu.be/MvHoCCx7NgU
- This is a digital PDF pattern meant to guide you through creating a leather card holder that resembles an audio cassette as shown in the pictures.
- We used 2-4 oz ( ~ 1 mm ) vegetable leather for the entire project.
- It has three spaces but can hold a bit more than three cards.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Sep 26, 2022
I found this pattern a bit tight for business cards so I increased the size to 103% too compensate. Worked out perfectly.
Sep 20, 2022
Cool leather project. Cant wait to try
Sep 16, 2022
Sep 15, 2022
scvdfdvcdec fvfdbfgbdgfbdgnetg dvsdvad rvf vaf c d add. d v