Hello and welcome to Leatherhub!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/JG8BVY1XI-U
- This is a digital PDF pattern to be downloaded, printed and used to craft the bag seen in the pictures.
- We used about .4 square meter ( ~ 4.5 sq feet ) of 5-6 oz ( ~ 2 mm ) vegetable tanned leather for the entire project.
- The measurements are about 260 mm ( ~ 10 inches ) in length , 260 mm ( ~ 10 inches ) in height and 175 mm ( ~ 6.7 inches ) in thickness
- You will need a 20 mm buckle, a rivet and a head ball stud.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
May 5, 2022
Beautiful and easy to follow pattern as always.
Apr 19, 2022
Mar 21, 2022
Love this pattern! Couldn’t choose between two… so I bought them both! Thank you for offering this pattern!
Mar 9, 2022
Very nice pattern and bag