Hello and welcome to our shop!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/v3Fgh2PwpI0
Catacombs are dreary places and this one proved to be no exception. The shadows your dim torch is projecting on the ancient wall incrusted tombs are giving you a weird sense of dread despite the hasty victory against the guardian ghouls at the entrance. Thinking of the riches this place has to unravel is so enthralling that you throw yourself upon the first chest that comes into sight, too late to see the toothy grin and shiny eyes shaping themselves on it … Give me a saving throw!
- This is a 25 pages digital PDF pattern meant to guide you through creating an awesome leather mimic chest like the one in the pictures.
- The box without the feet and horns measures about 30 cm ( ~ 12 inch ) in height, 30 cm in length and about 22 cm ( ~ 9 inch ) in depth.
- We used 5-6 oz ( ~ 2 mm ) vegetable tanned leather for most of the project and some 3-4 oz chrome tanned black leather for the eye pieces.
- You will also require a head ball stud ( or a fastening snap ) and about 100 rivets ( optional ).
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
May 14, 2022
pretty out there pattern but great fun a lot of tricky stitching so not for the beginner
May 13, 2022
May 12, 2022
Cannot wait to try new pattern!
May 11, 2022
May 11, 2022
An amazing pattern! Can't wait to get started! Thank you!