This is a digital PDF pattern to be downloaded, printed and used in creating a creepy leather plague doctor mask as shown in the pictures.
Please watch the video tutorial for how to also make acrylic lens by yourself https://youtu.be/cZfX4lVsS0c
- The pattern comes in all sizes and you need to measure your head circumference ( from your forehead to the back of your head ) when picking the right size. The head ball studs that are used on the straps also provide some adjustment range so you will definitely achieve a reasonable fit.
- We used 6 oz ( ~ 2 mm ) vegetable tanned leather for the entire project along with ten, 7 mm cap sized rivets for securing the lenses and another five, 9 mm cap sized rivets for attaching the straps.
- You will also require 2-4 head ball studs, long enough to pass through 3 layers of leather.
- Fiebing's dye and Acrylic Resolene is what used to dye and finish the leather but you may pick pre dyed leather as well.
- For making the lenses you will require any type of 2-3 mm thick acrylic material but we bought a cheap photo filter set which comes with 24 pieces of different shades and tints and it's been great value for money. Here's where you can get it if you're in the US https://www.amazon.com/Filters-Graduated-Adapter-Cleaning-Accessories/dp/B0834NSX88/ref=sr_1_6?c=ts&keywords=Camera%2BLens%2BFilter%2BSets&qid=1653732061&s=photo&sr=1-6&ts_id=3109903011&th=1
- If you're from Europe you can find it here which is where we also bought it from https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Fotover-Neutral-Density-Cleaning-Accessories/dp/B08397MYPD?th=1
- The plastic cutter can be purchased here https://www.amazon.com/OLFA-1090486-Plastic-Laminate-Scorer/dp/B003UHUZ5U/ref=ex_alt_wg_d?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B003UHUZ5U&psc=1&pd_rd_w=LN3SM&pf_rd_p=4e1b46a8-daf9-4433-b97e-d6df97cf3699&pf_rd_r=E20NHYDMTKNMSC0DG0DB&pd_rd_wg=810JO&pd_rd_r=f4463a03-bb88-477c-a3e8-dd733f616567&content-id=amzn1.sym.4e1b46a8-daf9-4433-b97e-d6df97cf3699
- The Dremel bit set can be found here https://www.amazon.com/Dremel-Drill-Bit-Set-Pieces/dp/B0002SMO5Y/ref=sr_1_2?crid=4UYPCJZAJFRN&keywords=dremel+set+drill+bit&qid=1653734897&sprefix=dremel+set+drill+bit%2Caps%2C186&sr=8-2
- Any power drill will do and for any other info please hit us with a message!
The mannequin pattern can be found here https://www.etsy.com/listing/1192716635
The witch hunter hat pattern is here https://www.etsy.com/listing/1211167757
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
May 20, 2023
Beautiful pattern, I absolutely love it!
Jan 18, 2023
Dec 29, 2022
Tengo muchas ganas de usar este patron. Por fin, una autentica mascara de doctor de la peste, y no como las que se suelen ver.
Sep 26, 2022
Very good. I like this bag design very much
May 28, 2022
The design is so different than others, A breath of fresh air to the plague Dr community, Awesome work, looking forward to making this one.