This is a 18 pages digital PDF pattern meant to guide you through creating a leather replica of your favorite metal bending robot ever.
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/y2yi3-GsWeg
- Your favorite tin man measures about 780 mm in height ( ~ 31 inches ) and its balance is rather shabby even though he can be made to stay upright. Rather typical of him I'd say.
- We used about 2 square meters ( ~ 20 sq feet ) of 6 oz ( ~ 2.5 mm ) vegetable tanned leather for the whole project.
- You will also need a magnetic clasp or a loose regular snap for closing Bender's door.
- If you can't find grey leather then you can use vegetable tanned leather and dye it yourself. Here's a place you can get some https://lonsdaleleather.com/products/l-l-roma-colour-premium-leather-dye?variant=36343890673830
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Sep 16, 2022
I just had to get this, My wife saw it and just melted on the spot. Something to remember her by.
Sep 16, 2022
Sep 15, 2022
The most amazing pattern I have ever sew! Excellent made!
Sep 2, 2022
Can’t wait to make this one!! 😃 Maybe this weekend as a project for my self.
Aug 31, 2022