This is a 18 pages digital PDF pattern meant to guide you through creating a leather replica of your favorite robot ever.
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/y2yi3-GsWeg
- Your favorite tin man measures about 780 mm in height ( ~ 31 inches ) and its balance is rather shabby even though he can be made to stay upright. Rather typical of him I'd say.
- We used about 2 square meters ( ~ 20 sq feet ) of 6 oz ( ~ 2.5 mm ) vegetable tanned leather for the whole project.
- You will also need a magnetic clasp or a loose regular snap for closing Bender's door.
- If you can't find grey leather then you can use vegetable tanned leather and dye it yourself. Here's a place you can get some https://lonsdaleleather.com/products/l-l-roma-colour-premium-leather-dye?variant=36343890673830
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Feb 28, 2024
I'm almost finish. I love the pattern, but it would have been nice to know, when I startet, that it will be better, if i skive the edges.
Feb 18, 2024
Prodotto fatto bene, tutto perfetto
Jan 4, 2024
A fun project that will be interesting to do and show off.
Dec 28, 2023
I haven’t made it yet but the materials list and the pieces are clear to understand.