Hello and welcome to our shop!
Video tutorial at: https://youtu.be/tBtcmKj2i-M
- This is a 10 page digital pattern meant to aid you in creating a leather dome hat as shown in the pictures.
- All sizes are included by printing at the appropriate scales as shown on the first page.
- We used 4-5 oz ( ~1.5 mm ) pull up ( crazy horse ) leather along for the entire project.
- The project involves a lot of cross stitching and some saddle stitching so if you're just starting with leather work then this might not be for you.
- You can get the manikin pattern here https://www.etsy.com/LeatherHubPatterns/listing/1192716635 if you haven't already.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Jan 24, 2023
Jan 10, 2023
Dec 1, 2022
Nov 27, 2022
I just bought this, so I havent had time to get around to making it yet; but the pattern looks fairly easy and straight forward. I love leather working, and I really wanted to make this for my wife.
Nov 17, 2022
great pattern I would recommend