This is a digital pattern in the form of a 21 pages PDF file meant to aid you in creating a leather stuffed toy T-rex as seen in the pictures.
The video tutorial is accessible via the link on the top leftmost corner of the first page.
- It measures about 350 mm ( 13 inches ) in height and about 500 mm ( 19 inches ) in length.
- We used thin 2-3 oz ( ~ 1 mm ) thick suede and the project took about 1.5 square meters of it ( 16 sq ft )
- You will also need 2 rivets or colored snaps for the eyes but they're optional.
- About two 650 grams polyester pillows were used for the stuffing but you may use anything you have at hand.
- The last stitch is made using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce that or watch the last part of the tutorial closely.
Other than that the project is fairly simple to saddle stitch one the flesh side of each part ( the stitching will not show )
💡 We strongly encourage you to write the number of every piece on its back side before beginning work.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Jan 14, 2023
Jan 12, 2023
I bought this to make for my grandson for his birthday. He’s going to love it!
Jan 7, 2023
Jan 4, 2023
This has to be my favorite pattern so far - the finished product is massive and adorable! Everyone who sees the finished product gushes over how much they love it. The only issue I had was the video and pattern notations seemed to not line up or had details that the other didn't. If you've assembled any leather product from a pattern though, it isn't hard to figure out.