- This is a 10 page digital pattern meant to aid you in hand crafting a leather Steampunk Bowler hat as shown in the pictures.
- All head sizes are included by printing at the appropriate scales as shown on the first page.
- We used 3-4 oz ( ~1.5 mm ) pull up ( crazy horse ) leather and vegetable tanned leather for the two versions in the pictures.
- The project will gobble up 130 rivets with a cap size of 6 mm and 7 mm foot length and another 30 rivets with a foot length of at least 9 mm.
- The project is made mostly out of patches and scraps adding up to about 7 sq ft of leather ( .6 sq m ).
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Mar 14, 2023
toller Plan, einfache Umsetzung, Bitte mehr solcher Pläne
Mar 6, 2023
Best patterns to work with AAA+++
Mar 1, 2023
It was fun, but also challenging to make, because it was with rivets and not needle and thread as you might think, I would also recommend making it in Max 1.3 mm soft hide or leather, then you get a great result. Just love it.
Feb 28, 2023
Feb 13, 2023
Very professional, I like it very much