This is a digital PDF file leather pattern meant to guide you through creating a leather backpack as seen in the images.
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/ADNAkyuMu7I
- It measures about 33 cm in height ( 13 inch ), 25 cm in base length and width ( 10 inch ) and you will require a leather piece that's at least 110 cm in length ( 3-4 ft ) and 80 cm in width ( 8 ft ).
- The leather we used was a bit too thin ( 1.5 mm / 3 oz ) so we advise using something thicker if you can ( 2 mm / 6 oz ) but not very rigid. Latigo will be a good choice but soft veg tan will also do.
- It will also require three 20 mm buckles, two 20 mm D-rings, a one meter ( 3 ft ) string or lace and 12 eyelets that will accommodate its passing through them.
- A fairly simple project that can be made in one day since the body is composed of a single piece of leather.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use these files for CNC or laser cutting as they do not contain XML data.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Nov 5, 2023
Ein geräumiger Rucksack und ein tolles Schnittmuster.
Oct 9, 2023
great pattern as always, I love this store!!!
May 21, 2023