Hello and welcome to our shop!
Video tutorial at: https://youtu.be/f4vbmPlfQJY
- This is a 9 page digital pattern meant to aid you in creating a leather vampire slayer hat as shown in the pictures.
- All sizes are included by printing at the appropriate scales as shown on the first page.
- We used 5-6 oz ( ~2 mm ) vegetable tanned leather and some pigskin for lining the brim.
- You can get the manikin pattern here https://www.etsy.com/LeatherHubPatterns/listing/1192716635 if you haven't already.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.