This is a digital PDF pattern meant to aid you in creating a leather ceremonial Bastet goddess cat shaped mask.
Video tutorial https://youtu.be/fW77Z8zPv1A
- The pattern comes in all sizes and you need to measure your head circumference ( from your forehead to the back of your head ) when picking the right one.
- We used 5-6 oz ( ±2 mm ) vegetable tanned leather for this project.
- You will also require two rivets of your own choice to fasten the strap.
- The paints we used can be seen in the video tutorial but we recommend going crazy with your leather combos just as we did.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Feb 25, 2024
Love this shop, repeat customer
Feb 24, 2024
There are SO many holes. It was enjoyable to see the outcome though.
Feb 10, 2024
I had so much fun making this one! And all the sewing helps my arthritic fingers too! Awesome customer service! I already have another cut out and ready to dye and assemble. 🐱 😊
Feb 7, 2024
Yes five words it is great