This is a 3 page digital PDF pattern to be downloaded, printed and used in creating a creepy Halloween face leather mask as seen in the pictures.
Video tutorial https://youtu.be/pkAv11pwwHs
- The pattern comes in all sizes and you need to measure your head circumference ( from your forehead to the back of your head ) when picking the right size. There is no adjustment to the straps but chances are you won't need any.
- We used about 3-4 oz ( ~ 1.5 mm ) vegetable tanned leather for the mask pieces and thicker 7 oz ( 2-3 mm ) veg tan leather for the straps.
- You will also require 12 rivets of your own choice. We used 9 mm ones.
- Fiebing's Red, Chocolate and Saddle tan dye would come in handy if you wish to go for the same effect we added to the leather. We also used a Tan Antique paste from Fiebing's but it's optional.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Nov 29, 2023
great item love there stuff definatly buy more from them
Nov 18, 2023
I can’t wait to make this pattern! I always enjoy their patterns!!
Nov 13, 2023
Another great leather hub pattern as always. Tutorial was easy to follow and The mask turned out super creepy
Nov 8, 2023
Top pattern like allways. Thanks
Nov 6, 2023
excelente patrón y muy fácil de seguir