Hello and welcome to my shop!
• This leather working pattern is a digital product of my own design in the form of a PDF file to be downloaded and used for creating a riveted wallet made out of one piece of leather. It contains a blueprint and instructions meant to guide you through the whole process.
• The resulting wallet will have 4 card slots and a bill compartment. A really nice sturdy minimalist leather wallet that can be crafted in less than 20 minutes if you have some experience with leather working.
• You will need 8 rivets sized accordingly to your leather thickness, and that's about it.
• The pattern is documented in English and contains an introduction, the blueprint and instructions. It's also meant to be printed on US Letter and A4 paper sheets so please make sure you're able to do that before buying.
🖨️ Please print these two test pages before you purchase and make sure at least one of them prints correctly:
📄 A4 test page:
📄 US Letter test page:
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.