Wallet leather pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
A video of making one here: https://youtu.be/mId-2zx4buE
- This leather working pattern is a digital product of my own design in the form of a PDF file to be downloaded and used for creating a riveted wallet made out of one piece of leather. It contains a blueprint and instructions meant to guide you through the whole process.
- The resulting wallet will have 4 card slots and a bill compartment. A really nice sturdy minimalist leather wallet that can be crafted in less than 20 minutes if you have some experience with leather working.
- You will need 8 rivets sized accordingly to your leather thickness, and that's about it.
• The pattern is documented in English and contains an introduction, the blueprint and instructions. It's also meant to be printed on US Letter and A4 paper sheets so please make sure you're able to do that before buying.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Sep 10, 2021
Good instructions—I’ve made one already but used too light a weight of leather. Definitely comes together easily and the video is helpful.
Apr 25, 2021
Apr 12, 2021
Easy download, easy-to-understand instructions, nice finished product. AAA+++ seller
Dec 13, 2020
May 5, 2020
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.