This is a digital PDF pattern documented in English and meant to guide you through crafting a leather backpack in the shape of a ladybug as seen in the images.
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/rpQC7dl4Nyk
- The backpack can hold a couple of items for every day carry and it makes it a great all round accessory.
- It measures approximately 26 x 24 cm ( 10.23 x 9.44 inches ) and it has an inner pocket.
- Also a nice choice for a backpack if you have a kid that loves bugs, like me :D.
- You will require three 20 mm buckles, two 20 mm D-rings and 4 rivets.
- 5-6 oz ( ~2 mm ) vegetable tanned leather which we dyed red and black using the Fiebing's Pro line.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Sep 21, 2022
Sep 18, 2022
This is a fantastic project. Paired with the YouTube video it all comes together.
Jul 8, 2022
Jun 23, 2022
Ohh someone is going to be happy when I build this !