Hello and welcome to our shop where you can find downloadable patterns or templates for hand crafting leather products. Please read on for more info!
- This pattern is made up of a 10 page PDF template and a 5 page instructions file meant to guide you through crafting a leather backpack in the shape of a ladybug as seen in the images. The pattern is documented in English and comes in US_Letter format that can be easily printed on any type of paper.
- The knapsack can hold a couple of items for every day carry and it makes it a great all round accessory.
- It measures approximately 26 x 24 cm ( 10.23 x 9.44 inches ) and will not hinder you in tight places.
• Also a nice choice for a backpack if you have a kid that loves bugs, like me :D.
• You will need four metal strap loops with a at least 20mm wide inner gauge and a buckle preferably with a 14 mm gauge. You would also need red, black and white colored leather for achieving a similar product.
• I DO NOT provide instructions for making the straps as I believe that it's a trivial task and you, as an experienced leather worker, would like making them as you see fit.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.