Hello and welcome to my shop!
• This 14 pages PDF tutorial pattern contains an introduction, a blueprint and instructions for crafting a leather backpack in the shape of a ladybug. Everyone loves ladybugs so I thought carrying a huge one on my back would be a nice thing :D.
• The knapsack can hold a couple of items for every day carry and it makes it a great all round accessory.
• It measures approximately 26 x 24 cm ( 10.23 x 9.44 inches ) and will not hinder you in tight places.
• Also a nice choice for a backpack if you have a kid that loves bugs, like me :D.
• You will need four metal strap loops with a at least 20mm wide inner gauge and a buckle preferably with a 14 mm gauge. You would also need red, black and white colored leather for achieving a similar product.
• I DO NOT provide instructions for making the straps as I believe that it's a trivial task and you, as an experienced leather worker, would like making them as you see fit.
• The pattern is documented in English and contains an introduction, the blueprint and instructions. It's also meant to be printed on US Letter and A4 paper sheets so please make sure you're able to do that before buying.
🖨️ Please print these two test pages before you purchase and make sure at least one of them prints correctly:
📄 A4 test page:
📄 US Letter test page:
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.