Hello and welcome to my shop!
So you got some tools and leather and you’re eager to see something come out of your hand. You may also be an experienced person looking to diversify your work. Well how about making some money too?
• My patterns are new and they haven’t had much time to become ubiquitous.
• Staying unique is and has always been the best selling point regardless of the market.
• You may sell anything you make with no obligations towards me.
• Every pattern is well documented and easy to follow.
• A cutter, a hole punch, some thread and needles are the bare necessity.
• You won’t need to buy my stuff multiple times in case you’ll be making a killing.
• I’m coming up with new stuff regularly so you’ll be permanently on track.
• All hobbies are better when they’re financially self sustainable.
• This pattern is made up of a 10 page PDF template and a 5 page instructions file meant to guide you through crafting a leather backpack in the shape of a ladybug as seen in the images. The pattern is documented in English and comes in US_Letter format that can be easily printed on any type of paper.
• The knapsack can hold a couple of items for every day carry and it makes it a great all round accessory.
• It measures approximately 26 x 24 cm ( 10.23 x 9.44 inches ) and will not hinder you in tight places.
• Also a nice choice for a backpack if you have a kid that loves bugs, like me :D.
• You will need four metal strap loops with a at least 20mm wide inner gauge and a buckle preferably with a 14 mm gauge. You would also need red, black and white colored leather for achieving a similar product.
• I DO NOT provide instructions for making the straps as I believe that it's a trivial task and you, as an experienced leather worker, would like making them as you see fit.
🖨️ Please print these two test pages before you purchase and make sure at least one of them prints correctly:
📄 A4 test page:
📄 US Letter test page:
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.