Hello and welcome to our shop!
- This leather working pattern is a digital product of my own design in the form of a 5 pages PDF template and a 4 page instructions file documented in English and meant to be downloaded and used for crafting a leather camera case as shown in the photos.
- Here's a link to a timelapse video tutorial that may aid you in the process: https://youtu.be/dXsC6I15FKg
- By following this pattern you will achieve a case capable of holding a standard format DSLR camera. The final size will be ( 135 x 160 x 180 mm or 5.31 x 6.29 x 7.1 inches ).
- The bag will fit any DSLR camera with a standard 18-55 mm lens.
- The camera case is meant to be carried across the shoulder with an attaching strap for which I do not provide instructions.
- I used thicker 3 mm leather when making this item and I used saddle stitching along with cross stitching which you should know how to reproduce before buying this pattern.
- You will also need two 25mm ( 1 inch ) gauge D-rings and a fastening snap for this project.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Jan 28, 2022
Aug 24, 2021
well detailed simplified pattern . small project fun to make
Jan 22, 2021