Hello and welcome to my shop!
• This leather working pattern is a digital product of my own design in the form of a 9 pages PDF file to be downloaded and used for leather crafting.
Here's a link to a timelapse video tutorial that may aid you in the process: https://youtu.be/dXsC6I15FKg
• By following this pattern you will achieve a case capable of holding a standard format DSLR camera. The final size will be ( 135 x 160 x 180 mm or 5.31 x 6.29 x 7.1 inches ).
• The bag will fit any DSLR camera with a standard 18-55 mm lens.
• The camera case is meant to be carried across the shoulder with an attaching strap for which I do not provide instructions.
• I used thicker 3 mm leather when making this item and I used saddle stitching along with cross stitching which you should know how to reproduce before buying this pattern.
• You will also need two 25mm ( 1 inch ) gauge D-rings and a fastening snap for this project.
• The holes are not spaced properly for the Craftool 3mm prong set to be used but you may use whatever tool you wish, except that each hole must be punched out individually. This project is the only exception among the other products listed in my shop in this regard.
• The pattern is documented in English and contains an introduction, the blueprint and instructions. It's also meant to be printed on US Letter and A4 paper sheets so please make sure you're able to do that before buying.
🖨️ Please print these two test pages before you purchase and make sure at least one of them prints correctly:
📄 A4 test page:
📄 US Letter test page:
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.