Hello and welcome to my shop!
So you got some tools and leather and you’re eager to see something come out of your hand. You may also be an experienced person looking to diversify your work. Well how about making some money too?
• My patterns are new and they haven’t had much time to become ubiquitous.
• Staying unique is and has always been the best selling point regardless of the market.
• You may sell anything you make with no obligations towards me.
• Every pattern is well documented and easy to follow.
• A cutter, a hole punch, some thread and needles are the bare necessity.
• You won’t need to buy my stuff multiple times in case you’ll be making a killing.
• I’m coming up with new stuff regularly so you’ll be permanently on track.
• All hobbies are better when they’re financially self sustainable.
• This leather working pattern is a digital product of my own design in the form of a 5 pages PDF template and a 4 page instructions file meant to be downloaded and used for crafting a leather camera case as shown in the photos. It is documented in English, it comes in a US_Letter format and it can be printed on any type of paper by adjusting the settings accordingly.
Here's a link to a timelapse video tutorial that may aid you in the process: https://youtu.be/dXsC6I15FKg
• By following this pattern you will achieve a case capable of holding a standard format DSLR camera. The final size will be ( 135 x 160 x 180 mm or 5.31 x 6.29 x 7.1 inches ).
• The bag will fit any DSLR camera with a standard 18-55 mm lens.
• The camera case is meant to be carried across the shoulder with an attaching strap for which I do not provide instructions.
• I used thicker 3 mm leather when making this item and I used saddle stitching along with cross stitching which you should know how to reproduce before buying this pattern.
• You will also need two 25mm ( 1 inch ) gauge D-rings and a fastening snap for this project.
• The holes are not spaced properly for the Craftool no3 prong set to be used but you may use whatever tool you wish, except that each hole must be punched out individually. This project is the only exception among the other products listed in my shop in this regard.
🖨️ Please print these two test pages before you purchase and make sure at least one of them prints correctly:
📄 A4 test page:
📄 US Letter test page:
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.