Hello and welcome to our shop!
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/5uXe6hdIhNI
- This is a digital PDF pattern documented in English and consisting of a template and instructions meant to help you create a leather vape case as displayed in the pictures. Your mod should be at most 60 mm wide and 25 mm thick to fit inside, that's 2.4 x 1 inches. Make sure you measure your gear before purchasing. As a reference, a dual Evic mod should fit perfectly.
- The resulting product should be a waist holster for dual vaping mods that can also fit two 18650 batteries.
- I used thicker 2 - 3 mm ( 6 - 7 oz ) leather and thinner leather for the smaller parts.
- It makes it easy to carry a mod around without spilling any e-juice.
- It protects the mod and atty which often has a glass tank, and it makes it easy to carry spare batteries around without sacrificing any pockets.
- It easily fits between the waist and the handbrake as it is adapted for long distance drivers like myself.
- All in all a must have for a vaper and nice product to diversify your offer.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
May 10, 2022
No problems using the file on my Glowforge to cut pattern from leather. Stitching was a bit tricky but holes lined up correctly
May 3, 2022
Apr 29, 2022
Apr 18, 2022
Easy, and useful pattern, I will have fun making this.
Apr 17, 2022