Hello and welcome to our shop where you can find downloadable patterns or templates for hand crafting leather products. Please read on for more info!
You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/5uXe6hdIhNI
- This is a digital PDF pattern documented in English and consisting of a template and instructions meant to help you create a leather vape case as displayed in the pictures. Your mod should be at most 60 mm wide and 25 mm thick to fit inside, that's 2.4 x 1 inches. Make sure you measure your gear before purchasing. As a reference, a dual Evic mod should fit perfectly.
- The resulting product should be a waist holster for dual vaping mods that can also fit two 18650 batteries.
- You may use any tool to punch out the stitching holes but the holes are spaced such that you may use a Craftool 3 mm set of prongs to speed things up. Just google 'Tandy 88045-06’ for more info.
- I used thicker 2 - 3 mm ( 6 - 7 oz ) leather and thinner leather for the smaller parts.
- It makes it easy to carry a mod around without spilling any e-juice.
- It protects the mod and atty which often has a glass tank, and it makes it easy to carry spare batteries around without sacrificing any pockets.
- It easily fits between the waist and the handbrake as it is adapted for long distance drivers like myself.
- All in all a must have for a vaper and nice product to diversify your offer.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.