Car key case leather pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/sm4RyEZNqF4
- This three pages PDF pattern is meant to guide you through the process of creating a leather car remote holster that can minimize wear and damage from keys and other pokectly hazards.
- IMPORTANT - Keys that are to fit this case should not be larger than 75 x 45 x 20 mm ( 2.95 x 1.77 x .78 inches ).
- You will need at least a key ring and a screw in round head stud for this project.
- I recommend using thicker leather for the main part and for the strap ( 2-3 mm / 6-7 oz shoud be right ) as it offers more protection.
- The pattern is documented in English and contains an introduction, the blueprint and instructions. It's also meant to be printed on US Letter and A4 paper sheets so please make sure you're able to do that before buying.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Jun 8, 2021
Beautifully made and inscribed with exactly the detail that I wanted! I bought this as a leather holster for the large electronic key by BMW, the key fit perfectly and the holster gave a classy, elegant finish style to the key! I am very much impressed by the quality of leather and craftsmanship used to bring this holster to reality and I would like to tell all those who are looking to get one made for their key, this is the place to get it done!
Jan 13, 2021
Great product!!! Great product!!! Great product!!!
Aug 30, 2020
Jun 10, 2020
Would suggest only having 1 slot for the key strap, and using the stud as the stop to keep it from sliding completely through (plus using at least 4 oz leather for the main body - I used 3.5 oz harness, and it is too light).
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.