Hello and welcome to our shop where you can find downloadable patterns or templates for hand crafting leather products. Please read on for more info!
- This three pages PDF pattern is meant to guide you through the process of creating a leather car remote holster that can minimize wear and damage from keys and other pokectly hazards.
- IMPORTANT - Keys that are to fit this case should not be larger than 75 x 45 x 20 mm ( 2.95 x 1.77 x .78 inches ).
- You will need at least a key ring and a screw in round head stud for this project.
• I recommend using thicker leather for the main part and for the strap ( 2-3 mm / 6-7 oz shoud be right ) as it offers more protection.
• You may use any tool to punch out the stitching holes but the holes are spaced such that you may use a Craftool no3 set of prongs to speed things up. Just google 'Tandy 88045-06’ for more info.
• The pattern is documented in English and contains an introduction, the blueprint and instructions. It's also meant to be printed on US Letter and A4 paper sheets so please make sure you're able to do that before buying.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.