Hello and welcome to my shop!
• This three pages PDF pattern is meant to guide you through the process of creating a leather car remote holster that can minimize wear and damage from keys and other pokectly hazards.
• IMPORTANT - Keys that are to fit this case should not be larger than 75 x 45 x 20 mm ( 2.95 x 1.77 x .78 inches ).
• You will need at least a key ring and a screw in round head stud for this project.
• I recommend using thicker leather for the main part and for the strap ( 2-3 mm / 6-7 oz shoud be right ) as it offers more protection.
• You may use any tool to punch out the stitching holes but the holes are spaced such that you may use a Craftool 3mm set of prongs to speed things up. Just google 'Tandy 88045-06’ for more info.
• The pattern is documented in English and contains an introduction, the blueprint and instructions. It's also meant to be printed on US Letter and A4 paper sheets so please make sure you're able to do that before buying.
🖨️ Please print these two test pages before you purchase and make sure at least one of them prints correctly:
📄 A4 test page:
📄 US Letter test page:
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.