Hip bag leather pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
- A video of making it here https://youtu.be/_tiDMuEGgW8
- This leather working pattern is a digital product of my own design in the form of a 3 pages PDF template and another 5 pages instructions file, documented in English and meant to guide you through the process of creating the displayed product.
- Working by following this pattern will result in a hip bag with the dimensions of 180 x 135 x 48 mm ( 7 x 5.3 x 1.8 inches ).
- The resulting leather waist bag is meant to be an EDC holder for every day use. You may fit a very large phone inside, a wallet and perhaps some other things too.
- You will also need a 30 mm gauge belt buckle for this bag but you may use a larger one if it would be the more accessible.
- If you wish to carry it in a lower position and fasten it with a thigh strap then you will need two 25 mm ( inner size ) D-rings and two carabiners with an inner size of at least 20 mm.
Some rivets will also come handy for enclosing the belt loops and we used screw-in 9 mm ones but you may use what you see fit.
- We used thicker 2-3 mm ( 6 - 7 oz ) vegetable tanned leather and we used saddle stitching along with cross stitching which you should know how to reproduce before buying this pattern.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Jul 4, 2021
Easy to download and understand!! Very impressed and can’t wait to complete my first project!! I’ll definitely be ordering from this shop again!!
Mar 21, 2021
It was a challenge to make as I added in Salmon leather to the design. But I’m really pleased with the finished pouch
Jul 6, 2020
Er hat zusätzlich noch ein Video dazu hochgeladen. Besser geht nicht. Eigentlich 6 Sterne
Jun 12, 2020
Nice bag! Very detailed stitching, and looks great.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.