Hello and welcome to my shop!
So you got some tools and leather and you’re eager to see something come out of your hand. You may also be an experienced person looking to diversify your work. Well how about making some money too?
• My patterns are new and they haven’t had much time to become ubiquitous.
• Staying unique is and has always been the best selling point regardless of the market.
• You may sell anything you make with no obligations towards me.
• Every pattern is well documented and easy to follow.
• A cutter, a hole punch, some thread and needles are the bare necessity.
• You won’t need to buy my stuff multiple times in case you’ll be making a killing.
• I’m coming up with new stuff regularly so you’ll be permanently on track.
• All hobbies are better when they’re financially self sustainable.
• This leather working pattern is a digital product of my own design in the form of a 3 pages PDF template and another 5 pages instructions file meant to guide you through the process of creating displayed product. The pattern is documented in English and comes in US_Letter format that can be easily printed on any type of paper.
• Working by following this pattern will result in a hip bag with the dimensions of 180 x 135 x 48 mm ( 7 x 5.3 x 1.8 inches ).
• The resulting leather waist bag is meant to be an EDC holder for every day use. You may fit a very large phone inside, a wallet and perhaps some other things too.
• I used thicker 3 mm leather when making this item and I used saddle stitching along with cross stitching which you should know how to reproduce before buying this pattern.
• You may use any tool to punch out the stitching holes but the holes are spaced such that you can use a Craftool no3 set of prongs to speed things up. Just google 'Tandy 88045-06’ for more info.
• You will also need a 30 mm gauge belt buckle for this bag but you may use a larger one if it would be the more accessible.
🖨️ Please print these two test pages before you purchase and make sure at least one of them prints correctly:
📄 A4 test page:
📄 US Letter test page:
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.