Hello and welcome to my shop!
• This leather working pattern is a digital product of my own design in the form of a 6 pages PDF file meant to guide you through the process of creating displayed product.
• Working by following this pattern will result in a hip bag with the dimensions of 180 x 135 x 48 mm ( 7 x 5,3 x 1.8 inches ).
• The resulting leather waist bag is meant to be an EDC holder for every day use. You may fit a very large phone inside, a wallet and perhaps some other things too.
• I used thicker 3 mm leather when making this item and I used saddle stitching along with cross stitching which you should know how to reproduce before buying this pattern.
• You may use any tool to punch out the stitching holes but the holes are spaced such that you can use a Craftool 3mm set of prongs to speed things up. Just google 'Tandy 88045-06’ for more info.
• You will also need a 30 mm gauge belt buckle for this bag but you may use a larger one if it would be the more accessible.
• The pattern is documented in English and contains an introduction, the blueprint and instructions. It's also meant to be printed on US Letter and A4 paper sheets so please make sure you're able to do that before buying.
🖨️ Please print these two test pages before you purchase and make sure at least one of them prints correctly:
📄 A4 test page:
📄 US Letter test page:
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.