Hello and welcome to our shop where you can find downloadable patterns or templates for hand crafting leather products. Please read on for more info!
- This leather working pattern is a digital product of my own design in the form of a 3 pages PDF template and another 5 pages instructions file meant to guide you through the process of creating the displayed product. The pattern is documented in English and comes in US_Letter format that can be easily printed on any type of paper.
- Working by following this pattern will result in a hip bag with the dimensions of 180 x 135 x 48 mm ( 7 x 5.3 x 1.8 inches ).
- The resulting leather waist bag is meant to be an EDC holder for every day use. You may fit a very large phone inside, a wallet and perhaps some other things too.
• I used thicker 3 mm leather when making this item and I used saddle stitching along with cross stitching which you should know how to reproduce before buying this pattern.
• You may use any tool to punch out the stitching holes but the holes are spaced such that you can use a Craftool no3 set of prongs to speed things up. Just google 'Tandy 88045-06’ for more info.
• You will also need a 30 mm gauge belt buckle for this bag but you may use a larger one if it would be the more accessible.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.