Hello and welcome to my shop!
• This is digital PDF pattern documented in English, containing an 18 page US_Letter format blueprint, a 7 page A3 format and a 5 page instructions file meant to guide you through creating a leather sling bag backpack as shown in the pictures. I made this for myself as I commute on my bike and I needed a small footprint backpack to carry my everyday stuff.
• The backpack measures 480 x 200 x 200 mm ( ~19 x 8 x 8 inches ) and has two compartments.
• You will need two buckles with a at least 30 mm wide inner gauge and a zipper at least 300 mm ( ~12 inches ) in length. I used thicker 3 mm ( 7-8 oz ) leather for this project but you may do as you wish for every part of the backpack except the strap which should be thicker.
• The amount of leather required for this project will be approximately 5.3 square feet ( half a square meter ).
• You may use any tool to punch out the stitching holes but the holes are spaced such that you may use a Craftool no3 set of prongs to speed things up. Just google 'Tandy 88045-06’ for more info.
🖨️ Please print these two test pages before you purchase and make sure at least one of them prints correctly:
📄 A4 test page:
📄 US Letter test page:
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.