Hello and welcome to my shop!
- This digital leather pattern is made out of a 14 page PDF template and a 5 page instructions file documented in English and meant to guide you through creating a hand crafted leather tote bag as shown in the pictures. The printing format is US_Letter and it may be printed on any type of paper by adjusting for the right format.
- Here's a link for a video in which you may observe the making of the displayed product https://youtu.be/hWV4iJ6ZlFU
- The bag measures about 480 x 320 x 160 mm ( ~19 x 13 x 6 inches ) and has two pockets on the inside and two at the outside.
• It closes using a zipper about 400 mm long ( ~15.7 inches ) and you should make sure you can produce one before buying this bag.
• The straps use two rivets at each end ( eight in total ) for closing around the four 25 mm inner gauge D-rings needed for the project.
• You may use any tool to punch out the stitching holes but the holes are spaced such that you may use a Craftool no3 set of prongs to speed things up. Just google 'Tandy 88045-06’ for more info.
• Some parts are stitched using cross stitching so make sure to hit a tutorial before attending this project.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.