This digital leather pattern is made out of a 14 page PDF template meant to guide you through creating a hand crafted leather tote bag as shown in the pictures.
Video tutorial https://youtu.be/hWV4iJ6ZlFU
- The bag measures about 480 x 320 x 160 mm ( ~19 x 13 x 6 inches ) and has two pockets on the inside and two at the outside.
- It closes using a zipper about 400 mm long ( ~15.7 inches ) and you should make sure you can produce one before buying this bag.
- The straps use two rivets at each end ( eight in total ) for closing around the four 25 mm inner gauge D-rings needed for the project.
- Some parts are stitched using cross stitching so make sure to hit a tutorial before attending this project.
- You may use whatever tool you have at hand for punching out the stitching holes but should you happen to have access to a Craftool 3 mm punching chisel set, it would considerably lower the amount of work as the holes are spaced to suit using such tools. You may google ‘Tandy 88045-6’ for more information. This feature exists for a pattern only if it's mentioned in the description and not for all the other patterns in our store.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Jan 27, 2023
Very nice pattern! Looking forward to trying it out!
Jan 1, 2023
Dec 31, 2022
Dec 23, 2022
Looking forward to working with this pattern