Mum’s tote bag leather pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
- Video tutorial https://youtu.be/hWV4iJ6ZlFU
- This digital leather pattern is made out of a 14 page PDF template and a 5 page instructions file documented in English and meant to guide you through creating a hand crafted leather tote bag as shown in the pictures.
- The bag measures about 480 x 320 x 160 mm ( ~19 x 13 x 6 inches ) and has two pockets on the inside and two at the outside.
- It closes using a zipper about 400 mm long ( ~15.7 inches ) and you should make sure you can produce one before buying this bag.
- The straps use two rivets at each end ( eight in total ) for closing around the four 25 mm inner gauge D-rings needed for the project.
- Some parts are stitched using cross stitching so make sure to hit a tutorial before attending this project.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Feb 8, 2021
This is a great pattern and awesome bag! Make sure you watch video and understand the instructions before you begin. It will make life a lot easier. Also, this pattern is easy to add a fabric lining.
Nov 21, 2020
Oct 4, 2020
Magnifique résultat,je vais sans doute en faire un second....Noel approche!
Aug 2, 2020
pattern perfetti e semplificativi. top
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.