Hello and welcome to our shop!
- This leather pattern is a digital product of my own design, documented in English, in the form of a 4 pages US_Letter PDF file and a 5 pages PDF instructions file meant to be downloaded and used for creating the displayed product. The pattern can be printed on any type of paper but pleas read on and print a test page just in case.
- You will need 4 screw in ball studs, about a meter long lace and some thicker leather ( 2 - 3mm / 6 - 7 oz ).
- The resulting product should be a case that will hold and protect your tablet from scratches and damage. It's made to fit a 10.5 inch diagonal screen Ipad Pro or Ipad Air tablet.
- The case makes it easy to use the tablet without pulling it out, something that sleeve like cases that are ubiquitous nowadays require of you.
- The cover opens like a book from left and alternatively from the right side as some people are left handed and have it in their habit to open things from the right. You may also remove it completely and use only when traveling.
- The screw in ball studs from the bottom are not just for fastening but act as small feet for the case so as to prevent the leather from scratching when put on top of various surfaces.
- The tablet can be easily charged without the need to be taken out of the case. There is however little access to the side buttons and the locking bottom from the top so if you may live with that, then there should not be any problems.
- You may use whatever tool you have at hand for punching out the stitching holes but should you happen to have access to a Craftool 3 mm punching chisel set, it would considerably lower the amount of work as the holes are spaced to suit using such tools. You may google ‘Tandy 88045-6’ for more information.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Feb 26, 2022
Good pattern. Take care on corners (as mentioned in instructions) to modify them so you have access to the power button and earphone input.
Feb 9, 2022
I really should review my patterns more often. I love leatherhub's. Their numerical system for pattern pieces and clear pattern markings mean I rarely need to hunt down the video walk throughs. I was a little naughty on this one. I made some modifications so it would fit my new Nook reader. That meant scaling it down based on percentages, then adjusting the side that ended up too long. It wasn't difficult, but I wouldn't recommend making those kinds of adjustments on your first pattern purchase. I'm always pleased with how their patterns turn out. Will continue to be a customer, because they continue to turn out excellent patterns that I enjoy building.
Dec 13, 2021
Reduced pattern size to 95% and it fitted my Samsung perfectly. Very happy with the pattern, accurate and assembly is self explanatory.
Sep 24, 2021
very nice project easy to follow pattern
Aug 16, 2021