Hello and welcome to my shop!
• This leather working pattern is a digital product of my own design in the form of a 5 pages PDF file to be downloaded and used for leather crafting.
• You will need 4 screw in ball studs, about a meter long lace and some thicker leather ( 2 - 3mm / 6 - 7 oz ).
• You may use any tool to punch out the stitching holes but the holes are spaced such that you may use a Craftool 3mm set of prongs to speed things up. Just google 'Tandy 88045-06’ for more info.
• The resulting product should be a case that will hold and protect your tablet from scratches and damage. It's made to fit a 10.5 inch diagonal screen Ipad Pro or Ipad Air tablet.
• The case makes it easy to use the tablet without pulling it out, something that sleeve like cases that are ubiquitous nowadays require of you.
• The cover opens like a book from left and alternatively from the right side as some people are left handed and have it in their habit to open things from the right. You may also remove it completely and use only when traveling.
• The screw in ball studs from the bottom are not just for fastening but act as small feet for the case so as to prevent the leather from scratching when put on top of various surfaces.
• The tablet can be easily charged without the need to be taken out of the case. There is however little access to the side buttons and the locking bottom from the top so if you may live with that, then there should not be any problems.
• The pattern is documented in English and contains an introduction, the blueprint and instructions. It's also meant to be printed on US Letter and A4 paper sheets so please make sure you're able to do that before buying.
🖨️ Please print these two test pages before you purchase and make sure at least one of them prints correctly:
📄 A4 test page:
📄 US Letter test page:
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.