Hello and welcome to my shop!
So you got some tools and leather and you’re eager to see something come out of your hand. You may also be an experienced person looking to diversify your work. Well how about making some money too?
• My patterns are new and they haven’t had much time to become ubiquitous.
• Staying unique is and has always been the best selling point regardless of the market.
• You may sell anything you make with no obligations towards me.
• Every pattern is well documented and easy to follow.
• A cutter, a hole punch, some thread and needles are the bare necessity.
• You won’t need to buy my stuff multiple times in case you’ll be making a killing.
• I’m coming up with new stuff regularly so you’ll be permanently on track.
• All hobbies are better when they’re financially self sustainable.
• This leather pattern is a digital product of my own design, documented in English, in the form of a 4 pages US_Letter PDF file and a 5 pages PDF instructions file meant to be downloaded and used for creating the displayed product. The pattern can be printed on any type of paper but pleas read on and print a test page just in case.
• You will need 4 screw in ball studs, about a meter long lace and some thicker leather ( 2 - 3mm / 6 - 7 oz ).
• You may use any tool to punch out the stitching holes but the holes are spaced such that you may use a Craftool no3 set of prongs to speed things up. Just google 'Tandy 88045-06’ for more info.
• The resulting product should be a case that will hold and protect your tablet from scratches and damage. It's made to fit a 10.5 inch diagonal screen Ipad Pro or Ipad Air tablet.
• The case makes it easy to use the tablet without pulling it out, something that sleeve like cases that are ubiquitous nowadays require of you.
• The cover opens like a book from left and alternatively from the right side as some people are left handed and have it in their habit to open things from the right. You may also remove it completely and use only when traveling.
• The screw in ball studs from the bottom are not just for fastening but act as small feet for the case so as to prevent the leather from scratching when put on top of various surfaces.
• The tablet can be easily charged without the need to be taken out of the case. There is however little access to the side buttons and the locking bottom from the top so if you may live with that, then there should not be any problems.
🖨️ Please print these two test pages before you purchase and make sure at least one of them prints correctly:
📄 A4 test page:
📄 US Letter test page:
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.