This leather working pattern is a digital PDF pattern of my own design, documented in English and meant to guide you through hand crafting a leather hip bag as shown in the pictures.
Video tutorial here https://youtu.be/hNwfflK4zf4
- The bag measures about 180 x 133 x 55 mm ( ~7 x 5 x 2 inches ).
- I used thicker 3 mm ( 6-7 oz ) leather when making this item and I used saddle stitching along with cross stitching which you should know how to reproduce before buying this pattern.
- You will also need a 35 mm in total length ( or less, although the gauge needs to be 24 or less mm ) D ring along with two screw in ball head studs.
- The pattern is fairly easy to follow and the product should take about 3 hours to reproduce.
- You may use whatever tool you have at hand for punching out the stitching holes but should you happen to have access to a Craftool 3 mm punching chisel set, it would considerably lower the amount of work as the holes are spaced to suit using such tools. You may google ‘Tandy 88045-6’ for more information.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
• The pattern is documented in English and contains an introduction, the blueprint and instructions. It's also meant to be printed on US letter and A4 types paper sheets so please make sure you're able to do that before buying.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Dec 2, 2022
Nov 28, 2022
schöne Tasche gute Vorlage. Immer gerne wieder
Nov 27, 2022
Great looking pattern, hasn't made it yet
Oct 11, 2022
Love it. I liked the final shape it look really cool but space was limited. I changed the stitching from the edge facing the same way to on top of each other in opposite direction. It changed the look but I like the space better.
Aug 5, 2022
Really simple to follow! Even better seeing there's a video if you get stuck! Love these patterns! 💕